Tuesday, November 23, 2010

flickr

since posting pictures is being severely neglected, thought i'd post my mostly-always updated flickr photostream.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/panoramichearts/

side note: my picture today.. the caption says it all. yep.

the stars, the moon
they have all been blown out-
you left me in the dark,
no dawn, no day
i'm always in this twilight-
in the shadow of your heart.
(florence and the machine)

something happened yesterday, and today. i became angry. i was fed up and tired and it hit me like a speeding train. i’m holding out for hope that it lasts- not the anger, the feeling of power. after feeling so weak, so impossibly small.. i’m back. i’m here. the anger is almost gone, and its been replaced with a calm sense of strength at knowing who i am. 
you've done this to me, but i give you no credit.

today, today.. i am incredibly proud of being me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment