Tuesday, January 26, 2010

she will be loved.

Dear Jessica, & Carleen


Thank you for the past four years, and lots of hilarious moments in our crazy classes. I will forever admit that English has always been my favorite subject and you both have made it better.
Jess- I know you already have your own lil' dedication on here but I'd like to promise I'll always stay in touch, and I will forever blog (even if it ends up just being for me)! I don't know how to say what I want to say (ironic) but I think you know. 
Carleen- I talk too much. Sorry. But I loved your class, you are fantastic with all us crazy students and also one of the funniest teachers I've ever had. I'd like to remind you that you are very much appreciated, and I'm very thankful to have ended my grade 12 English with you as my teacher.
therefore, yes, I am actually sad to see my last high school English class end. I would probably take it all year round if I could. does this scream future journalist? who knows. 
to sum it up, thanks and if being appreciated by students is what teaching is all about, then you've fulfilled that for at least one student.
You still have to put up with me til' June ;)



Haley

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful student, the kind, in fact, that makes teachers say, "that girl could change the world around her into something beautiful, pure and peaceful" (just to quote your reference letter;). Now, speaking of that I am done, but I need your volunteer and employment stuff. Please bring it to me asap so I can finish and send this off. I will, of course, let you read it.
    j

    ReplyDelete