Saturday, January 16, 2010

unpublished.

today, today blog readers, i watched a lot of grey's anatomy.
i drank a lot of tea, and i cried alot (tears from greys, it happens)
but i realized i had not filled you in in soo freakin' long so i've decided to let y'awl know
that your dedicated blogger (yours truly) has applied to art school
for my university term this coming september. now,
besides my obvious family members/friends you will be first to know.
my attitude up to this date is that
whether accepted or not, i will continue on with hope, and confidence in whatever ability i have.
i have way too much left in me to just give up if not accepted.
therefore, i am hoping, and wishing, and deafining myself to those who think i can't do this
as well as those with over confidence.
i am remaining neutral until i am allowed to be excited or otherwise.
i do have hope, yes, and yes, i am very excited to have just tried for this
but that is all. if any of you hear jumping and screaming and one big "YES! WIN!"
it means, i am going to NSCAD in the fall.
if its silent, well, i can't scream that loud anyways.
;)
wish me luck, readers! i love you all,
thanks for.. following me.
god bless.

hails.

No comments:

Post a Comment