Wednesday, September 1, 2010

something you didn't know

love plays the biggest role in my life right now. i know i'm 18 and its been versed to me a million times that i can't understand or be "in love". this in itself is understandable- i haven't had enough time to experience and love deeply and have my heart broken or mended. but it's not true that i can't be in love or feel it- its just on a different level, and its not an old, familiar comfortable feeling. in a sense, i think that maybe love at 18 is the best feeling- its awakening and refreshing and incredible. this being said, i am not actually in love but my heart is so open these days it might just walk on in any time.

1 comment:

  1. I know from experience that you -can- be in love at 18 too. It's kind of scary and exhilarating and new and awesome. I met my husband at 18. :]

    ReplyDelete