Saturday, June 19, 2010

all your dreams got lost or traded.

secrets.
we make them, 
we keep them, 
we whisper them in the dark.
secrets.
the rush of air escaping locked lips
after the relief-
after its been said
falling to someone else's ears
lets never speak of this again.
the hushed words
the stolen glances
inescapably, 
its no longer only on your shoulders.
secrets.
the enormity of trust
the constant of faith
i would trust you forever
with everything
but i'm afraid with every piece
i give you of myself
you'll figure it out-
you'll see me better than i'll ever see myself.
but heres the real secret:
i know myself best.
secrets.
heres the real secret:
its all about perspective.

2 comments:

  1. I would comment, but you and I both know exactly what I think of this hails.
    As always, love you kiddo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lovey, and you know i feel the same.
    <3 you.

    ReplyDelete