Wednesday, February 3, 2010

awakening

i don't think i've ever blogged so much in my entire blogging history, as i have these past few weeks!
because y'all are my faves- 
i'd like to share with you that i tried on my first ever prom dress yesterday.
it was a stunningly beautiful floor length ivory gown, with only a little bit of pouf. it cinched at the waist, and the top half was covered with these tiered looking flowers. *gasp*
sadly, it was not "the" dress. i ended up laughing and twirling around the store looking like a marshmellow from the waist down :)
funny looks were thrown my way for sure. 
anyways- the whole point of this was to fill ya's in on my new photoshoot.
see, i have this best friend. we met fighting over a plastic yellow teapot in pre-school. twelve years later and she still somehow manages to put up with me. so this weekend we went photoshootin' (it was our second time)
i thought i'd share!
check out this beautiful chick ♥

all my love, as per usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment