Monday, February 1, 2010

i dare you to move.

i have moments, during the day, and i can all of a sudden see in such clarity i'm sure i could give a 200$ psychic a run for their money. because these moments of clarity are usually about my future, and when i see them the road is yes, not perfect and i see parts where it disappears entirely, yet i cant stop staring at how far it stretches, and how so much of it is clear blue skies. and the best part of all, the people that line the sides of it- waiting for me to take some big or baby steps. now, none of this may be true and none of this may last forever but right now i see no reason not to move. not to be as big as i can.
another thing you need to know about me is that i think like "yin and yang". its an age old symbol of harmony- hopefully that reflects on my thoughts? but actually, i mean, that i always, always think with hope, wishing and wanting for something, but i also keep near to the front of my mind the millions of reasons it could not happen, without letting it affect the hope. it leaves me with a good sense of how i'd feel if it didn't happen- but it doesn't always mean i evade disappointment. the same goes for when something bad happens, the black dominates my thoughts- but i always make sure, no matter how small, there is a shining light that is hope.
i know i'm not doing so well at expressing myself tonight, but i think you get my point. my point is, never lose both sides of yourself. no one likes having a dark side but it makes us who we are- at the end of the day. its as long as the good side of us is way more dominant than the dark.

things to think about!
love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment